Get Inside Your Customer's Head with Midas Living Reports
We make it fast and easy to understand your customer feedback and take action.
Wouldn't it be amazing to be able to read your customers minds? Many smart companies try to do this by collecting customer feedback in a variety of ways, but not many companies know what to do with the vast amount of data they collect and struggle to gain any real value from it. That's where we come in.
We developed Living Reports from the ground up as a unique tool to help you better understand your customer feedback and take action to improve your customers' experience.
With Midas Living Reports you can:
- Drill down into the detail without ever losing sight of the big picture.
- Quickly compare data across regions, departments and business units to see which areas are doing well and which areas need support.
- Change metrics and timeframes on the fly for dynamic comparisons to identify trends and patterns.
- Provide custom access levels for staff and management so everyone can take ownership of their performance and quickly identify areas of success and improvement.
As a result you will:
- Be able to make decisions based on real data, not just gut feeling and guess work.
- Improve understanding across your organisation about what’s really important to your customers.
- Create a customer-focused culture of self-improvement within your team.
- Empower your team members to identify opportunities and find their own solutions.
- Reduce the time required to identify and solve problems for customers.
- Nip issues in the bud, before they have a chance to become real problems.
The volume of text feedback is growing rapidly and not just from formal surveys but also from complaints, unsolicited feedback and social media. Midas helps you stay one step ahead with insights into the heart of your customers’ responses.
The Special Sauce: Free-text Processing
It’s not enough to know what your customers think of you on a scale of one to ten – you need to know why. What sets Living Reports apart is the unique ability to process free-text.
What is Free-Text?
Free-text is the descriptive, written feedback provided by your customers. This may include a response to a survey, a comment on social media, or an email to your customer services team. By contrast, Non free-text data includes yes/no check-box responses to questions, or ranking something from one to ten. Most data analysis tools are very good at processing non-free-text data but struggle to work with more organic free-text.
Why is Free-Text important?
Free text gets right to the core of the issues that matter most to your customers. While they may answer other survey questions with a simple yes or no, they will only take time to tell you what they really think and what is most important to them by using free-text. Therefore, if you can find a way to analyse all your free-text feedback from multiple sources, you're more likely to identify the real issues that could make or break your business.
How does Living Reports work with Free-Text?
Living Reports can analyse and present the text content in your data to help you identify trends in what customers are saying, eliminate anomalies and get to the heart of the issues that matter most to them.
Furthermore, Living Reports has the ability to recognise sentiment and context in the words of your customers. By analysing the choice of words in a piece of text, Living Reports can automatically tag the feedback as a negative or positive experience with a high degree of accuracy, making it faster for you and your team to home in on the key issues and take action accordingly.
See how Midas helped the Department of Conservation implement Living Reports:
Book a free consultation today
If you’d like to learn more about how Midas Living Reports can help you understand your customers better and find a new level of success, please complete the form or give us a call. We’ll get back to you promptly to answer any questions and arrange a suitable time to meet. During the consultation we will:
- ask questions to learn more about your business, your challenges, goals and aspirations;
- give you a demonstration of Midas Living Reports;
- share stories about how our expertise and technology have added value to our clients' Customer Experience journeys.
We hope you will come away inspired to empower your team with a desire to gather and use data to create a culture change and service improvement. It costs nothing to have an initial meeting, all you need to do is give us a call or fill out this form. We look forward to having a conversation with you.